Sunday 4 March 2018

100 Word Challenge - But What If I Was In Charge


‘Breaking News’ flashes across the screen. “Donald Trumps threatens to...” ‘What’s he done now’ I
think as I see Trump and Kim Jong Un standing in front of missiles like 2 little boys out of control.
‘But what if I was in charge’ are my exact thoughts, then we wouldn’t have a president that threatens
to build a wall between Mexico and USA then make them pay for it, or send missiles at North Korea.
Or a president who claimed he could “Stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shot somebody, and I
wouldn’t lose voters.” Just imagine if I was in charge.

1 comment:

  1. I like your use of a simile - comparing Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un to two boys! Great thinking. I would love to see you in charge! Now that surely is a challenge!

    ReplyDelete

100 wc - 29/11

… we seemed to be on the television… My heart raced and I had to stop myself nervously drumming my fingers on my legs. It wasn’t our fault ...