Tuesday 12 June 2018



11/6/18 - …however, she couldn’t believe what she had done…


She travelled through time back to 1939 when the war was declared. Thanks to the power of future knowledge she knew exactly where Hitler was sitting at that exact moment. But she couldn’t do it, she couldn’t kill him. She didn’t know the repercussions, she knew it could save 6 million people. But she also knew Hitler's army also could have killed 6 million people, or tried to eliminate the entire american race accusing them as guilty of Hitlers death. So she travelled back. Know one believed her she hardly believed it herself but I do, I believe what she did was right and I know she wasn’t lying. She’s my twin I know she spoke the truth. However she couldn’t believe what she had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 wc - 29/11

… we seemed to be on the television… My heart raced and I had to stop myself nervously drumming my fingers on my legs. It wasn’t our fault ...