Saturday 9 June 2018

Bridge  Sprinkled  Pink  Daffodil  Huge


The sun descends like the scarlet leaves from the trees surrounding me. A pink tone covers the sky
as if an artist had dyed the sky with a single brush stroke. Golden sun rays stream through gaps in
the congested Golden Gate Bridge leaving a beautiful bold silhouette behind the blazing sunset.
The tranquil water glistened with a golden reflection. Bright daffodils were sprinkled vibrantly over
the huge rolling hills. Luscious grass sways calmly over infinite fields that roll into sunset. Boats
drift back and forth in a zephyr. I lie down blissfully and close my eyes enjoying the warm light
covering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 wc - 29/11

… we seemed to be on the television… My heart raced and I had to stop myself nervously drumming my fingers on my legs. It wasn’t our fault ...